- One of the most effective ways to advance the client's interest in the quickest and most cost effective manner
- Parties, with the assistance of the mediator, can craft unique and flexible resolutions of the dispute
- An equal commitment to all parties
- Private and confidential procedure and one that may help preserve business relationships
- Eliminates risk of trial and further delay
Arbitration (instead of mediation)
Gives parties and their lawyers a chance to present the case for decision.
Quick and final resolution of disputes.
Less expensive procedure to have a case decided.
More informal than trial.
Final decision is rendered, which can be filed and enforced in court.